The German government has set clear energy and climate protection targets for the country. If we are to press ahead with the changeover of drive technologies to electro-mobility with the increased use of renewable energies, operators and power suppliers must set up a nation-wide charging infrastructure and ensure a smooth transition.
The increasing concentration of electric vehicles and consequent rise in the number of private charging points are putting more pressure on the low-voltage sector. Even if the density of charging points today, which is relatively low, can still be easily absorbed by the network reserves, the future increase in the load, especially during uncontrolled peak periods, represents a challenge for today’s distribution network infrastructure.
This challenge can only be countered by carefully-targeted grid expansion and the use of technology to control demand. As an experienced system integrator and technology service provider in the fields of electro-mobility and critical energy infrastructures, telent is a reliable partner for the expansion and operation of a needs-based infrastructure.
Smart solutions for the low-voltage range using IoT
Needs-based solutions for energy management are required in order to control and manage the power supply systems and charging infrastructure of the future. They will form the basis for a reliable charging network infrastructure.
Using modern IP infrastructures and the IoT (internet of things), smart grids automatically balance the generation, storage and use of energy. Networked sensors and actors communicate via a radio network. This means that charging points can be intelligently controlled on the basis of supply and demand. For distribution network operators, telent provides solutions for distribution measured by the charging capacity of the relevant low-voltage network.
Our ApproachAt a glance
- Creating project-specific technical concepts for charging infrastructures
- Coordinating with e-mobility providers for end-to-end concepts
- Selecting manufacturer-independent, cutting-edge system technology to meet requirements
- Complete service for installation and commissioning: supply, assembly and configuration of pre-equipped charging stations including alignment in accordance with the current electrotechnical safety regulations
- Operating the charging station network and taking responsibility for all operational issues + service and maintenance: monitoring all processes in the charging station network and repairing faults, including on-site
- 24-hour service via the telent service hotline
We’re the expertsWhy choose telent as your partner?
- We have over 50 years of experience as system integrators and technology service-providers
- Our core expertise is in the field of networked solutions: transmission technology, IP and IoT with evalorIQ™ for evaluation and process support
- We offer a modern concept with a wide range of service packages and customised solutions
- We have a wide-ranging knowledge of installation, operation and maintenance and can be reached around the clock (24/7) via our dedicated service-hotline.
- We offer turnkey solutions as a general contractor
- We have offices throughout Germany
Have we piqued your interest?Contact us
Do you need support in implementing your charging infrastructure?
Tel.: +49 7191 900-0
Schedule a free consultancy meeting with us today.
We’re happy to provide you with information that fits your needs.