Smart Building Solutions
Trends such as IoT and Industry 4.0 are changing not only working methods and communication but also the places and buildings in which we work. The key concept is “smart building solutions”. Smart buildings are created by a highly-available, fail-safe network infrastructure. Network strategies are therefore crucial in the restructuring of companies if they are to fulfil increasing requirements and remain competitive.
Controlling buildings securely with smart networks
With Meraki, Cisco radically simplifies the establishment, management, monitoring and expansion of company networks – with a central, cloud-based dashboard and an integrated architecture.
Central cloud management for WLAN, switching, security appliances and mobile device management with Meraki makes the complexity of traditional network architectures redundant and thus massively lowers costs. The flat-rate price includes maintenance, support and new functions on an ongoing basis – giving companies planning and cost reliability for their infrastructure.
- A simple management platform – the Meraki Dashboard
- Cloud-hosted and browser-based
- Highly-available Meraki cloud with computer centres in Europe (Frankfurt, Munich, Dublin)
- Customer network also functions when connection with the cloud is lost
- 99.99% operating time according to Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Unlimited throughput, no bottlenecks
- Fast addition of devices or sites in a few minutes
- Indiscriminating business information is stored in the cloud – not user data!
- HIPAA/PCI compliant (highest level 1 certification)
- Security audits carried out by third parties, daily testing for intruders and access
- Automatic firmware and security updates (user-defined)
- Disaster recovery and preparedness process
The advantages for you at a glance
- Turnkey installation and management: no additional hardware or software required
- An integrated solution that is always up to date
- Scalable from small branches to large-scale networks
- Integrated architecture includes device management, guideline management, visibility and access monitoring without additional costs
- No special training courses or dedicated staff necessary
- Super-simple provision speeds up installation and reduces costs
- All-in price for maintenance, support and ongoing new functions
Cisco Meraki live webinars
Why not take part in an introduction to Meraki and Cisco cloud-managed IT products? The introduction includes a presentation of our wireless access points, security devices and features, switches, mobile device management and monitoring cameras. You’ll learn how our products make your network more reliable, dramatically simplify network management and lower your TCO costs. As a thank you for taking part in the webinar, you’ll receive a Cisco Meraki access point free of charge.
On the subject of security and the EU Cloud:
The complete, out-of-the-box, cloud-managed IT portfolio
Comprehensive security functions, network and application control, next-generation firewalls, content filtering, filter functions for web search, automatic VPN, SNORT®-based intrusion prevention, web caching, several WLAN uplinks and 4G failover.
High performance with lower bandwidth costs and central management.
Central management of iOS and Android devices plus Macs and PCs. Implementation of restrictions, security guidelines, wireless and VPN settings and configuration of exchange e-mail via the cloud dashboard. Management of hardware and software inventories, remote provision of software and applications.